What's new here?

Birdy published two live clips on her YouTube Channel!



She also published a Lyric Video!



The last few days, she already performed some songs of the album on TV or Radio shows (NRJ, BBC Radio 2,...) Don't worry if you missed her, you can still find her live recordings of these shows on the Birdy Bible or wait for her performance at the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge on September 18th! 

Don't forget she's also performing 3 UK shows in October! http://www.kililive.com/artists/birdy/

2 responses to “What's new here?

  1. the boy I love is a fan of birdy, and I noticed that she follows you . Could you help me get a dm with her? I wanted to show her how I love him and this would be one of the best ways. Can you help me?

  2. the boy I love is a fan of birdy, and I noticed that she follows you . Could you help me get a dm with her? I wanted to show her how I love him and this would be one of the best ways. Can you help me?

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

About us

Latest Photos

Contact us